Re: benefit of digital camera

From: Dave Rose ^lt;cactuscowboy@bresnan.net>
Date: 04/13/04-08:49:40 PM Z

I've made photos with everything from a 12"x20" homemade pinhole camera to
4"x5" view camera to digital. There's a time and place for every format.

I recently shot nearly 100 candid & posed photos of my niece's wedding with
my Kodak DX3900 digicam. I edited the photos down to 50 images and burnt
them onto CDR discs along with a freeware slide show program, resulting in a
very professional looking CD photo slide show. It was very inexpensive and
easy to produce. The benefit? Immeasurable.

Best regards,
Dave Rose
Powell, Wyoming