RE: benefit of digital camera

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 04/13/04-05:47:50 PM Z

I purchased a digital camera a couple of years
ago and it was one of the best investments of my
life. It is really great to have when you have
something that you want to put on ebay for sale
and need a quick .jpeg. I have managed to unload
quite a bit of photographic equipment that was no
longer in use and just taking up space around the
house. I also recommend them highly for real
estate agents and they come in real handy at
Christmas parties.

As for making images with it that I would want to
print I really have not done that. Not that I
have anything against doing so but I find it much
easier to be organized at storing negatives than
digital files.

But who will be interested in buying this digital
camera when its day has passed?

Sandy