problem solved Re: need digineg advice from user of Epson 2200

From: ryberg ^lt;cryberg@comcast.net>
Date: 04/14/04-02:10:36 PM Z

     Many thanks for the replies. You will think I am making this up, but
the problem was incorrectly trimmed sheets of the Pictorico! The whole pile
of 15 sheets has the upper right hand corner (portrait view) trimmed--much
like sheet film. But using Sam Wang's wet finger test I learned that the
sheets I had printed on had the WRONG corner cut. The rest of the stack
seems ok, but I'll test every sheet from now on.
     I know this sounds nuts, but I've checked and re-checked.
Charles, Portland OR