Re: Print Quality

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 04/18/04-12:38:58 PM Z

Baird, Darryl wrote:

>Larry Danque of Cone Editions told me they still thought Hannemuhle
>Photo Rag was still the best coated matter paper.

Cone likes whatever he has written Piezo ICC profiles for..

If you give me an idea of what tone, surface, and tooth you want, I can
suggest some modern papers.. do you want OBAs?

I can probably even get some of the vendors to send you samples..

Oh, an idea on whether you need rolls or sheets (what size?) would help too.

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at: