Re: calling all uber geeks

From: Galina Manikova ^lt;galina@online.no>
Date: 04/20/04-03:41:59 AM Z

Hei, Barry,

I am very interested to find out about your solution!

The easiest way to my opinion is to go via Illustrator file format
(ai), which is readable by CAD programs. Import your photographs to
Illustrator, save as ai and export to CAD.

If you print and scan, the quality is not the same.

But, please, let me know how you solve this!

Thank you and good luck!

Galina Manikova
   www.galina.no