Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 04/21/04-11:14:55 AM Z

Ritab19106@aol.com wrote:

> Somehow I missed the beginning of this thread. Where is the best
> place to purchase this material?

http://www.photowarehouse.biz

I might also mention two other products that are of note from them:

PremierArt PrintShield is the ONLY spray currently rated by Henry
Wilhelm to add between 20 and 75 years of life to inkjet prints..

The PremierArt FineArt Hot Press paper is the same paper as the new
EPSON UltraSmooth, with the same great dMax and in more size options.

I have no connection with this company beyond having solicited them and
tried their products. I can say they are a great young company, their
products have performed as described, and customer service in my
experience has been exemplary..

YMMV

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at: