Re: Ultrafine Clear Film

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/21/04-12:12:27 PM Z

Yea! Loris, glad you like it. For the 8.5x11 I have used, as I said, all
kinds of stuff from Staples, Office Max, etc. and there is only one problem
I have ever found with the cheapo stuff, and it was with 3M: when I taped
my neg to the glass, and then went to remove the tape, some of the layer
that holds the pigment came off with the tape. I have only had it happen
with several sheets, though. Staples in store brand does not do this.
Nether did Apollo. And I've printed probably several hundred negatives on
the stuff.

I put a call into photo warehouse (btw, online it is photo-warehouse, with a
hyphen, I think) to see if they can produce larger sizes; as of now they
don't have larger sizes, but he's checking for me. If I find out he can,
I'll email the list.
Chris