Re: Re: streaks in scan

From: Sam Wang ^lt;stwang1@bellsouth.net>
Date: 04/27/04-03:23:42 PM Z

Jon,

I'm glad that you tracked down at least some of the causes. Here may be another one to check: make
sure the top of the glass is clean - the section where the scanner calibrates for exposure. Once I had
part of it blocked and that cause a huge variation in exposure, a broad streak, all the way down the
scan.

Sam