Re: streaks in scan

From: Silver Plated ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 04/27/04-09:34:54 AM Z

Jon,

This problem has been reported about the Epson 4870 and may be due to dust on the CCD. One remedy suggests turning the scanner on its side and performing several scans in hope of dislodging the dust.

There is a very good user group on Yahoo for the 4870 that you may wish to join.

Good luck,

Don Bryant