Re: Chemicals in Canada

From: tripspud ^lt;tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: 04/30/04-09:05:02 AM Z

Hi Michael,

         No credit cards? That's the completely different
than a local supplier here in Berkeley, California, Bryant
Labs. They won't take cash (though a check will do so it's
not really totally different). It's because they want to be
able to trace chemicals for any illegal activities like drug
and bomb making.

Best,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California