Re: Chemicals in Canada

From: Kris Erickson ^lt;kris.erickson@utoronto.ca>
Date: 04/30/04-09:35:34 AM Z

Where are you located? Smaller quantities may be more desirable; Nymoc
in Toronto has a wide variety of raw chemicals;
8 Elm (not actually *at* 8 Elm anymore, but still on Elm st. in Toronto)
carries some alt-photo stuff, including Pyro PMK A/B kit.

For KPGraphics material (lith materials, etc.) you can contact
Heidelberg for various size sheet materials.