RE: [Fwd: RE: Digital camera again...]

From: Keith Gerling ^lt;Keith@gumphoto.com>
Date: 08/03/04-06:38:38 AM Z

I'm sorry.
  -----Original Message-----
  From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service [mailto:editor@p-o-v-image.com]
  Sent: Monday, August 02, 2004 2:08 AM
  To: Keith@gumphoto.com; holtsg@duke.usask.ca
  Subject: [Fwd: RE: Digital camera again...]

  To quote from the just re-sent Alt-photo-reminder:

"There are five basic rules for using this list. Treat everyone with
respect..."
  I'll also point out that just n case you are implying I AM "Thor Bols,"
his posts continued well after I left, and began before I came to the list..
I just checked the archives myself to make sure..

  With over 7000 members in JUST the groups I run and receiving 400 emails
daily on average, I don't have time to endure getting double posts either,
as I would if I had two subscriptions. I won't even mention the utter
disdain I hold for those who resubscribe to a list under a pseudonym.

  In any case.. I don't think snide commentary on Thor and my run-in some
years back constitutes even a modicum of respect. In fact, I might venture
that you owe me an apology.

  -------- Original Message -------- Subject: RE: Digital camera again...