Re: Best way to buy Platino-Palladiotype chemicals

From: Jeff Dilcher ^lt;dilcher@hiddenworld.net>
Date: 08/02/04-12:40:46 PM Z

Yes, but, as I mentioned, I would like to realize economies, if possible,
or if beneficial, by mixing myself. I am determined to learn the process,
and thought it might be better to get comfortable mixing the chemicals
and save a little by purchasing in bulk- that is, if it is possible to
save much, and if there is a good source.