RE: Best way to buy Platino-Palladiotype chemicals

From: Eric Neilsen ^lt;e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net>
Date: 08/02/04-06:17:04 PM Z

Jeff, I will be a voice from a different view. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY BIG
QUANITIES to save a little money. While it is true you can save a little
time by buying the chemicals already mixed, they are quite easy to mix
yourself. Buy them from Engelhard for best prices. Buy them from B&S for
best customer service. You will need to buy your FO, or AFO from another
supplier if you use Engelhard.

The ammonium platinum salt may not be available. It has advantages over the
potassium based salt, but not enough people use it for Engelhard to
fabricate it all the time.

Dinner calls... I'll add more later.

Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street