Re: digital question #3

From: Timo Sund ^lt;timo@palaios.com>
Date: 08/03/04-01:07:43 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> I'm finding that the operation per se of the Canon isn't the horror, in
> fact if I stick to the system I've worked out, it's fine... The horror

It depends... Bigger Canons are quite easy to use but almost all those
little bastards!!!! Small buttons and no clue how or what they do or
small LCD panel with symbols not understandable in a rush. And all those
clever add-ons like capturing nonstandard video w/o sound. And features
aimed to mutiliate pics in camera itself. Iīve got normal sized fingers
but donīt like small buttons and all those features (clever or not
totally useless - IMHO)

--
Timo Sund
Palaios Photos