Re: digital question #2

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 08/03/04-06:31:47 AM Z

You've got to be kidding! No, and I mean NO, version of Mac OS has ever
been as reliable as OSX, on which I'm booted for months, not hours,
without a crash, or even hint of a crash. That alone is worth the price
of admission (a new Mac). Now 9.2.2 is also very good, and I'm with you
on the upgrades issue (still run all the major graphics and publishing
apps in 9); but....

Pam