Re: OT: Stable Mac OS releases, was Re: digital question #2

From: Pam Niedermayer ^lt;pam@pinehill.com>
Date: 08/03/04-08:35:56 AM Z

Dennis, I"ve been a Mac software developer for 19 years (and a software
developer for 34 years). MacOS was a patched wreck waiting to happen,
day in and day out. Its only saving grace was the interface and the fact
that even it was superior to Windows. I've also been a user of many
types of applications, such as graphics. Memory management, or lack
thereof, continuously got in the way. Maybe 8.6 was the best of the
MacOS's, I'll leave that for you to debate, I tend to prefer 9.2.n; but
I no longer boot into MacOS.

Pam