Re: Digital camera again...

From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service ^lt;editor@p-o-v-image.com>
Date: 08/03/04-08:25:37 PM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> On Sun, 1 Aug 2004, Editor P.O.V. Image Service wrote:
>

>> First, with really wide lenses you should try and stay relatively
>> parallel to the horizontal when shooting, UNLESS that exaggerated
>> perspective effect is something you want.
>

> Sorry, could you explain that -- what horizontal do you mean? I'm
> shooting a person standing up. Their legs dwindle even when I hold
> the camera parallel to their figure.

Yes, their legs will dwindle if you shoot properly..

>> The BEST tool I have used is the Debarrelizer plugin from The Imaging
>> Factory.. I can even use it to make a fisheye shot rectilinear.
>

> Is that a plug in for Photoshop -- or ?????

Yes...

at:

http://www.theimagingfactory.com/

Keith Krebs

"Just some guy," caretaker of the Multiverse's largest EPSON printer
User Community (highly recommended by Vogon Poets and MegaDodo
Publications), at:
and the Multiverse's largest Canon printer User Community at:
"For the rest of you out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together
guys"

CONFIDENTIALITY & COPYRIGHT NOTICE:
This e-mail message, including attachments and contents, is © Copyright,
Keith Krebs, 2001-2004, All Rights Reserved. It is expressly for the
sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and
privileged information. Absent the express written authorization of the
author, any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, transfer, or
distribution is explicitly prohibited and taken at your own risk. If you
are not, or are unsure whether you are, the intended recipient, please
contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original
message. Violations will be prosecuted to the FULL extent allowed under
applicable civil and criminal law. Imagery published or distributed in
violation of these conditions shall be subject to a $1500/image
liquidated damages charge, in addition to any applicable Copyright
violation penalties.

{ The P.O.V. Image Service Website is still at http://www.p-o-v-image.com/ }