Re: OT: Stable Mac OS releases

From: Eric Nelson ^lt;emanmb@yahoo.com>
Date: 08/03/04-08:06:37 PM Z

And one other major fault (to me) Etienne.

When you empty the trash, the dialog has been
minimized to say "are you sure you want to empty the
trash" or something to that effect as compared to 9.xx
where it not only asks you that but also tells you you
are about to throw away 4300 items which use 1.3 gigs
of space......this has saved my digital posterior
enumerable times and seems like a warning that should
be a no-brainer for any OS.

Eric

Nice lens for sale:
http://www.eman-photo.com/165_Super_Angulon/165_super_angulon.html