Re: Cartier-Bresson obit & pics

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/05/04-11:37:26 AM Z

Barry,

Last night on Erin Brown's News Hour at CNN, they did a nice presentation on
Henri Cartier-Bresson.

I have noticed that Erin Brown's program does a feature at least once a week
on still photography—I am really amazed by this and it is delightful. He seems
to really love photography. I wish there was a way of figuring out when these
segments were going to be on. We should email this show and ecourage them to
continue doing this! They are exposing the masses to some really good work.

I like his laid back approach to the news too.

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com