Re: Web based gallery plus printing service in Spain

From: Jean.Daubas ^lt;jean.daubas@wanadoo.fr>
Date: 08/05/04-06:13:48 PM Z

Hi Ryuji,

Questions are never "strange" !

I had some months ago to find the same kind of facility (in France) that you
are looking for. To make a complete comparison, I used the Yahoo directory,
searching for on-line darkrooms. And it gave me good results.

So, I give you the (long, long...) link page for on-line darkrooms in Spain,
obtained at Yahoo Espana, where you will find 4 suppliers :

http://es.dir.yahoo.com/Zonas_geograficas/Paises/Espana/Economia_y_negocios/Productos_y_servicios_para_el_consumidor/Fotografia/Digital/Revelado_en_linea/

The sites are in Spanish but I'm sure you will easily check whether they
meet or not your requirements.

Hope it helps
Cheers from France
Jean

PS : a suggestion. Ask directly your Spanish friends who will order your
images : they probably see advertisements for these Spanish on- line
darkrooms in Spanish magazines.