Re: Gum dichromate issue

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 08/08/04-09:02:45 PM Z

Thanks Richard, thanks Etienne.
Extremely helpful and well explain by Etienne, congratulations.
Let me put it in this way, yes, far distant cousins and DT is a grown up, GD
is trying to resurrect.
:-)
My issue is that there is not too much written about full color gum
dichromate (Scopick and Livick) and I am trying to read and learn from
similar or as similar processes.
Are you with me?
DT has something in common which is the requirement of three grayscale
negatives and handling them.
I do have several questions and probably too many but the first is:
Is there any book you recommend me to read that deals with the three
negatives instead of the Kodak single color negative?
Thanks,
Giovanni