Sandy King is holding me hostage....

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/08/04-10:10:00 PM Z

Sandy,

OK OK OK , I give up!

The book "went to press" a week ago Friday. I've been promised that the
finished product will be in my hands this coming Friday, which happens to be Friday
the 13th—now I'm not saying that I am a superstitious person, but what do you
want to bet that it won't be ready with a due date like that???

heheheheh anyway, I'll be sending out notice to everyone who has emailed me
wanting notification this week about how to purchase the book. I hope to start
shipping them on Monday, August 16th.

Now....about that Argo Corn Starch method.... Do I add dichromate to the corn
starch? If so, how much?

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com