Re: Out Out Damn Wrinkles!

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/08/04-09:44:17 PM Z

Mark,

I refuse to provide you with any further assistance until you publish
your book Precision Digital Negatives. Every day I get a message from
someone wanting to know when the book will be available. As they say,
inquiring minds want to know.

BTW, in case you are interested I published some results with AZO
from digital negatives on the apug.org forum, and on the AZO forum.
Better not to ask any questions about digital stuff on apug.org
because some of those folks seem to think that folks who do anything
digital are worse than pedophiles.

Meanwhile, about the wrinkles, have you tried Argo Corn Starch? Works
great on my shirt collars.

Sandy