bleed valve

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 08/09/04-08:39:52 PM Z

On Mon, 9 Aug 2004, Tom Ferguson wrote:

> This is something I keep meaning to investigate. Does anyone know of a source
> for adjustable "bleed valves" I could add to my homemade vacuum unit?

The NuArc came with a bleed valve, but I had another vacuum frame in the
darkroom that didn't... I bought a bleed valve -- um, trying to remember,
it was 8-10 years ago -- at an industrial type hardware store, on Canal
Street, as it happens, probably about $20, and sainted husband simply cut
the tube & inserted. As I recall the Nuarc company also sold bleed valves
for about twice the price.

Judy