Re: Gum dichromate issue

From: Sandy King ^lt;sanking@clemson.edu>
Date: 08/09/04-09:18:49 PM Z

There were more than a few full books put out on making separation
negatives for the graphic arts. If you like I will try to provide you
with full citations. I know there is at least one very good one in my
university library and I suspect that if you do a search on a good
public or university library in your country you will find the same.

However, as someone who has actually made three-color carbon and
carbon prints with film separations let me assure you that it takes
a lot of time. There is no way in the world I would every think of
doing that kind of work again without making digital separations on
the computer.

Sandy