RE: speaking of digital: Xrays !

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 08/22/04-08:20:35 PM Z

Many thanks, Schuyler, for the info... guess I can relax somewhat. I
don't think in this case thievery is a great problem, since I walk through
the metal detector right next to the conveyor belt -- they'd have to be
super slick to pull something off during those 5 seconds right under my
nose (tho maybe I shouldn't tempt fate by saying so..?).

I've also had the thought of a variables test -- one day take it out, come
back later with same image on a card and go through with it in. Tho that
test is a ways down the pike, if ever, given the backlog.

Interestingly, I do worry about losing the memory card more than I ever
worried about film... maybe because it takes so many more pictures...

Meanwhile, thanks again for info...

Judy