A little more on Dags

From: Robin Dreyer ^lt;publications@penland.org>
Date: 08/23/04-01:22:05 PM Z

Robert is correct. Becquerrel plates do not look quite the same as
traditional process. In addition to the aforementioned limitations of
exposure range and speed, the traditional plates can produce some
amazing colors that don't seem to happen in Becquerrel plates.

Have said, that, however, I still think Becquerrel is a great way to
learn all of the other steps of the process, which to my mind is a good
thing to do before learning to deal with the toxic aspects. The
www.newdags.com website which several people have mentioned includes a
number of images identified as Becquerrel--you can make beautiful,
beautiful plates this way, but it's true that they are not the same.

Robin Dreyer