Re: News of Peter Frederick?

From: HNMM CLEARY ^lt;HNMM@hcleary.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 08/23/04-11:17:28 AM Z

The news about Peter Fredrick is unfortunately still very negative. He is
still in hospital in Barcelona where he has undergone radio therapy and is
sedated after having two operations. It is hoped to get him home soon. He
will be very pleased to know that so many of his American friends are
concerned for his welfare. Hellena Cleary