Katharine Thayer's article in Lenswork

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/25/04-07:32:59 PM Z

Yes, and Katharine even got a round of applause from Bill Jay in "End Notes"
in the subsequent issue.
Congratulations Katharine.

Long Live Pictorialism!

Three things I like about the Pictorialists:

1. They didn't take lot of closeup photographs of themselves doing mundane
things.
2. They didn't make large inkjet landscape pictures with oversaturated,
unnatural colors.
3. They didn't cover their images with a lot of text.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives for Silver & Other Alternative Photographic
Processes
—the book is now shipping!
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com has been updated!