Re: Yellow pigment stain: (Was: Re: Sodium Bisulfite

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 08/25/04-08:56:20 PM Z

Thanks.
Let me say that working with cyanotype there is not need to work with the
the cyan pigment amount, then it comes the yellow pigment standard 2 grms
and what I do for the magenta is to check it during development usually I
develop a little bit shorter on the water, meaning doing it by sight.
Could you or anybody illustrate me on the concept of different amount of
pigments for coating?
Giovanni