Free Enlarger

From: Don Bryant ^lt;dstevenbryant@mindspring.com>
Date: 08/26/04-07:35:00 PM Z

Hello everyone,

I have a Beseler 45MXT condenser enlarger that I will give to anyone that
will come by and pick it up. This one was heavily used in a local pro studio
but has a lot of life left. Only 120 and 135 film holders are available, no
lenses but I do have several lens boards. I'll include a GraLab 450
electronic timer. It would be a shame to toss this one on the trash pile.
The electric motor lift works and the bellows seem to be in good condition.

I live in the metro Atlanta area; please contact me off list if you are
interested.

Don Bryant