RE: Photographer's Formulary vs. Bostick & Sullivan

From: Schuyler Grace ^lt;schuyler@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/27/04-11:17:24 AM Z

I agree wholeheartedly with everything you've said. I guess I was just
looking for confirmation of my experiences, as well as other possible
suppliers I had not previously heard about (like Artcraft). And I totally
agree we must support our local suppliers, because even though I live within
(long) driving distance of B&S, I can't just run over there when I need
something today. Unfortunately, even in a big city like Phoenix, it's
getting harder and harder to find local shops that still support large
format and/or alt processes.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to add to this discussion.

-Schuyler