Re: My first Lith Print

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/27/04-03:48:09 PM Z

Loris,

I think you might be on to something. Sam Wang has been saying for some
time that with the advent of digital, images are too perfect and blemish-free.
He suggests that conventional prints may eventually have more value because of
these defects.

Maybe Adobe will come up with a defect filter that you can dial in the amount
of scratches and dust that you want to ADD.

Mark Nelson
Precision Digital Negatives for Silver & Other Alternative Photographic
Processes—the book is now shipping!
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com has been updated!