Re: My first Lith Print

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@mynet.com>
Date: 08/27/04-05:15:51 PM Z

That may be perfectly true :) (!!!Very shallow comment alert!!!) Why to deal with handcoated processes if no unevenness can be seen? ;)

BTW, your remark made me think about my first reaction to S. Livick's incredibly color-correct and very very sharp (because they are huge I guess) gum prints (which are wonderful indeed); I had asked myself "What is the 'perceptible' difference with this and a C print?"... This made me ask "Should be a perceptible difference with a tricolor gum print and a C print?" Well, my feelings are quite complicated in this aspect and can't come into a conclusion... Very complicated subject...

The "filter" suggestion was really horrific(!) ;)

Regards,
Loris.