Re: glyoxal testing anyone?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 08/27/04-10:48:10 PM Z

Chris,

Thanks for the thought, but I think the closet would be better!!!! Well,
actually since finishing the book, I've must confess I have indulged myself
in........making prints of my own work instead of calibration palettes! What a joy!
 By the way, I must thank Kerik Kouklas for his suggestion to try Frabriano
Artistico and COT 320—nice papers! There is so much great information on this
list.

Yeah, I know, I'm behind the curve getting around to these papers.... so do I
make a pinata out of all this platinotype I have left over?

Mark Nelson
www.precisiondigitalnegatives.com has been updated!