Re: My first Lith Print

From: Christina Z. Anderson ^lt;zphoto@bellsouth.net>
Date: 08/27/04-10:32:35 PM Z

PS How could I possibly forget: mordancage the negative! Copper chloride
mixed with hydrogen peroxide mixed with acetic acid (check formula on
Unblinkingeye.com in my article there on said subject). but don't forget
with this you'd have to redevelop like in Dektol or whatever--dektol would
give nice grain and contrast.
Chris