Lunacy Photography

From: John Cremati ^lt;johnjohnc@core.com>
Date: 08/29/04-12:16:10 PM Z

            My friend when he was 14 years old was given a Military Surplus
portable x-ray machine by his father !... When most boys were out playing
ball, my friend was x-raying the lawn mower engine, frosted light bulb
while lit , binoculars, his toys, electric transformers, clocks , radios,
and on and on..... He obviously was a big hit in Science class.... He is
now 52 years old and is a hands down, no questions asked, self proclaimed
Super Geek.
       We were looking at some of the images and I think they are pretty
cool so were going to print them up! . He is going to call it " Lunacy
Photography" ! .
John Cremati