Re: Handling Toxic Chemicals

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/08/04-04:41:58 PM Z

Do you have especially big crystals? I've never had to grind amm. di - it
goes into solution from the crystals I use really easily. I always use a
respirator with filters rather than a mask for the dichromate - better safe
than sorry. I use really long gloves, wear an old long sleeeved cotton shirt
and a plastic butcher apron. I may look like a freak but at least
I'm as safe as I can get....but wait - I never thought about a hair net!!!

Kate