RE: RGB vs CMYK: gamut and some important notes for CMYK users

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 12/08/04-11:47:03 PM Z

Keith, thanks for your answers... they are some help. Tho I still find
inkjet printing MUCH less controllable than gum, hope springs eternal...
You really can make a gum print do about anything you can think of if
you're patient. The ink jet printer tends to the irrational, even
intractable -- so far.

Sorry I haven't been able to get to your website yet: my X#@$%^&*&%#@!)
browser is down, for a change. There's a conflict with the software from
the digital camera, so I don't count on its resurrection anytime soon --
HOWEVER, the new laptop of a close family member enters the picture, with
a router to a DSL line ...so odds are good for the future (although some
piracy may be required).

Meanwhile...thanks again...

Judy