Epson R 800

From: JUAN MIGUEL JUSDADO ^lt;jusdado@teleline.es>
Date: 12/09/04-02:08:50 PM Z

Hi all:
It is my desire to acquire a new printer Epson to make digi-negative and to
substitute my old Stylus 600. I have studied the characteristics of the
Epson 2100 (in EEUUAA 2200) that it uses inks UltraChrome and A3plus works
until format, but my economic budget is short and I cannot reach the 900
Eurus that it costs. Accidentally, I have seen that a new Epson has come out
to the market Stylus Photo R 800 that it also uses inks UltraChrome,
although alone A4 works until the format, but the price is less than the
half, on about 400 Eurus that it is affordable to my pocket.

Does somebody know this new printer Epson R 800?. Would it be good for my
works of digi-negative?.

Thank you

Pardon for my English, text translated by computer.