Re: UV Exposure Unit

From: Alex Swain ^lt;fotoobscura@gmail.com>
Date: 12/14/04-09:48:20 AM Z

Looks cool but dangerous! :)

I googled around a little and didn't find anything about this thing.
I'd probably ask him what it was intended for and I'd take into
consideration the age and ability to get new bulbs, etc, etc. I think
if you're using this for exposure that you really need something that
will produce even results. If one of those bulbs or two or whatever
are off from each other you will see it in your final print.

my 2c

Cheers,
Alex

--