OT: Fujimoto CP-31processor for sale

From: Baird, Darryl ^lt;dbaird@umflint.edu>
Date: 12/14/04-12:59:05 PM Z

Hey Folks,

My school our selling a Fujimoto CP-31 desktop processor with a
replenishing unit and dryer.. a complete dry to dry setup. Could be
used for B&W or color print development. Used unit for two semesters,
then went digital. Second owner, another university used it previously
in a faculty studio. Supposedly light use there as well. Working when
it was decommisioned last winter. Complete with all hoses, manuals,
spare parts, and cleaning tools.

I don't think I want to ship this beast, so it would need to be picked
up in Flint, Michigan...close to Detroit and Ann Arbor. I'll probably
try regional ebay otherwise. Equipment trades considered.

please respond off-list if interested

P.S. latest model (CP-32) info here...
http://www.jobo-usa.com/products/fuji3251.htm

Darryl Baird