Re: Sodium Carbonate

From: jefulton1@comcast.net
Date: 12/15/04-05:12:35 PM Z

Yup, it will work. It is NOT photo grade which is more pure and also whiter in color. However, I do use it to make my b/w developer and do not see any problem or difference in using it. The price is less . . but not all that much. It happens to be handy because there are a number of hot tub companies closer to my house than photo chemical supply houses.
Jack Fulton