Re: And Speaking of Stinky Paper

From: Diana Bloomfield ^lt;dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
Date: 12/17/04-06:39:18 AM Z

Hi Susan,

I was simply answering your original question of whether Helms was
still alive or not and how much damage he's done w/regard to arts
funding, etc. (You did ask the question, right?) I assumed you
actually wanted an answer. But...I completely agree with you about
what the world needs--unfortunately, it looks like that's not happening
any time soon. Talk about ruining one's nights and thoughts.

Diana