RE: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Jason DeFontes ^lt;jason@defontes.com>
Date: 12/18/04-12:01:44 AM Z

Katharine,

I have no doubt that you are seeing the results you describe, but that is
not what happens for me. As was previously stated, there is no reason (in
theory) that the size of the image would have any effect on the results of
the separations (other than, obviously, their size). I just tested with a
couple of images at several sizes/resolutions ranging from very large to
very small, and the separations were identical every time. Perhaps there is
some other aspect of your workflow that is causing this?

-Jason