Re: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 12/18/04-11:21:46 AM Z

Katherine,
Can you repeat the results? If not, and you get the appropriate results
with the workflow that makes sense to you, then I wouldn't worry about it. We
all occasionally get results from out in left field, and it usually is
something we absent-mindedly do, some setting that is weird and we don't notice.
I've had this happen with the Epson Printer Driver, thinking that a certain saved
setting will repeat automatically and it doesn't, resulting in a negative
that doesn't print as predicted.

Mark

In a message dated 12/18/04 2:34:45 AM, kthayer@pacifier.com writes:

> Okay, I believe you, but if so, then what is this other thing that could
> logically be causing this? I'm quite willing to believe it's something
> unbelievably stupid I'm doing, but I'd be happy anyway just to know what
> it is.
> Katharine

Mark Nelson
Purchase the eBook & System for Your Own Custom Workflow@
Precision Digital Negatives
PDN's Own 31-Step Tablet Now Available—produced by Stouffer Industries
Credit Card & Paypal now accepted
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com
Workshop info on Home Page