Re: CMYK separations: a correction

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 12/18/04-06:58:02 AM Z

Okay, I figured it out, and you're right of course, it didn't have
anything to do with image size or resolution. It was in fact rather
stupid, though not entirely obvious. You were right the first time,
Mark, when you suggested that perhaps it might be something about the
order of inversion. Apparently I wasn't always inverting the image at
the same point in the process, and when I inverted at the wrong place,
that threw the separations off. So now I know (although I'm not sure
what good the information will do me since I never intend to make
another CMYK separation in my life). Thanks for suggestions and patience
while I figured this out,
Katharine