Re: tempera printing peter fredrick

From: HNMM CLEARY ^lt;HNMM@hcleary.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: 12/18/04-02:16:14 PM Z

Thank you for your offer. A good friend and colleague of Peter's has said
he will turn my article into a pdf document and I will send it to you to
go on your website. . I saw Peter yesterday and he sends everybody his
regards. There is a good possibility that he can go home in the New Year .
He wants very much to get back on the list again and get back in contact.
Hellena