Re: A slow train coming.

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 12/22/04-09:35:56 PM Z

If you got that far you don't need to wait for a darkroom course and a darkroom. If you can get a couple of chemicals, a tray, a light source, paper and a bathroom, you can process what you have. Most of use got started in the bathroom with a lot less than you have. A lot of people still use a bathroom or a closet. Go for it.

George